- Syria is like a hunted animal, being slowly killed one American arrow at a time
- Mairead Maguire: “We must each do all in our power to Resist and Stop this latest drive to war!”
- Jon Stewart parodies Obama's war on 'Islamic State'
- Why are we worried about the Islamic State? Did I miss something?
- Supporting Syria – an address by Father Dave
Tagsal-Qusayr Al Qaeda al quaeda assad Australia barrack obama bashar al-assad Catholic Church Father Dave Franklin Lamb free syrian army FSA George Galloway Iran Iraq ISIS Islamic State Israel Jabhat al-Nusra john kerry Lebanon mairead maguire Middle East Mother Agnes mother agnes mariam mussalaha NATO obama pope francis President Bashar Russia saudi arabia syria syrian army Syrian Christian syrian civil war syria news syria now syrian rebels Turkey UN United States US USA war in syria
Tag Archives: monstery of st james the mutilated
For those who write off Mother Agnes Mariam (pictured below in Beirut between myself and Mairead Maguire) as a pro-regime stooge, it’s worth noting that her monastery has been attacked by government forces. A total of 21 missiles have been … Continue reading